Our School Goals
Education in Faith: To build an authentic and inclusive learning community where all honour the sacred dignity of each person and our planet earth.
We are a community of learners who:
- embrace difference and diversity
- search for truth.
- build a culture of learning together creating relationships which enable partnerships and life-giving collaboration
- engage with the deep questions of life, constantly opening up spaces of meaning which engage Catholic faith with what
- matters most in the minds and hearts of our students.
- honour equitable access and opportunity for all, with a particular commitment to those most in need.
- highest standards possible based on reflective practice. commit to achieving the
- make a difference in the world, inspired by the Gospel to grow in virtue and act for justice and the common good.
Learning and Teaching Goal: To ensure that purposeful and authentic learning is visible throughout St Mary’s.
Student Wellbeing: To provide a safe, supportive and consistent learning culture wherein students may flourish and their well-being is nurtured.
School Community: To improve student learning outcomes through partnerships with family, parish and community that creates a positive sense of belonging.
Leadership and Management: To create a vibrant learning community at St Mary’s that is characterised by a culture of professional dialogue, collegiality and teamwork in an environment aimed at improvement of all.
We are a faith inspired community of learners who are committed to:
- creating a happy environment which is conducive to learning and well-being
- implementing a comprehensive, richly diverse and stimulating curriculum which engages children with their learning and
- responds to their individual needs;
- fostering positive and respectful relationships among all members of the school community;
- providing a child safe environment where children are treated with respect and kindness.
- caring for and learning to live from our sacred earth, therefore embedding sustainable practice in how we operate as a community.